- East Asian literature, cinema, history, and popular culture
- Asian American literature and history
- Critical theory
- Taiwan Studies and Sinophone Studies
- Chinese language
- Graduate Seminar: “Proseminar on Issues and Trends in Contemporary East Asia”
- Upper-Level Course (25 students): “Contemporary Chinese Cinema”
- General Education Courses (200 students): “History and Memory of Japanese Colonization in East Asia" & “History and Legacy of Chinese Overseas Students”
- Freshman Writing Class: “Writing and Critical Reasoning”
- Language Courses: “Fourth Year Chinese” (Level: American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages Advanced Low) “Chinese III” (ACTFL Intermediate Low), “USC Chinese STARTALK Program" (ACTFL Novice)
- Graduate Studies: "Transnational Taiwan Literature," "Diaspora Studies"
- Advanced Level: "Global Chinese Literature and Culture," "Nativist Literature in Taiwan"
- Introductory Level: "Asian Popular Culture," “Modern Chinese Literature and Culture"
- Language Courses: "Cultural Topics in Chinese" (ACTFL Advanced Mid)